OUR INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS
FOR EACH OF OUR SOLUTIONS, OUR EXPERTS WILL BE ON HAND TO ASSIST YOU FROM THE PLANNING AND DESIGN PHASE THROUGH TO PRODUCT INSTALLATION.
FLOATING FINE BUBBLE AERATION SYSTEM FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT
An emergency-situation solution or a temporary additional aeration system, which can be added to your equipment. Our devices can be implemented within 48h with no down time, and are attached directly to your existing equipment.
Our offer can be adapted to different industrial markets, and facilitates optimal water treatment, reducing energy consumption at the same time. Thanks to a solid, modular, stainless steel design, we are able to provide services in a wide range of industrial sectors, such as the paper industry, agribusiness, agriculture, and leachate treatment.
We also provide service to local authorities, helping them to manage their carbon footprint, and their energy bill, as well as providing maintenance assistance. Our FFBA device may be attached to your existing equipment, lowering installation costs.
• Suited to all types of reactor or lagoon, municipal or industrial
• Installation during the different procedural phases
• No operational down time during installation
• Does not require flat or levelled reactor floor beds
• Return on investment within 3/4 years
• Energy savings of up to 70%
• Patented and proven technology
• Modular system for stand-alone or emergency facilities
• Additional ventilation for existing devices
• Odour elimination
• Adaptable to the depth of the reservoir/lagoon
• 100 % levelling from the water surface
• No floating units in the water
• Tubular fine bubble diffusers designed to reduce the risk of contamination and scaling
• Strong, stainless steel construction
• Tailor-made in accordance with air flow and oxygen transmission requirements
SEASUN, A SKID-MOUNTED WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
The company SeaSun offer several devices for the production of drinking water using sea water and solar energy: from 25 to 1500 litres per hour.
These systems are autonomous (solar energy powered, automated backflushing, automation of the quantity of water to be supplied) and use technology such as reverse osmosis, which allows energy renewal. They enable the production of drinkable water from sea water without using external energy sources.
SeaSun 1500 :
The SeaSun 1500 is a solar-powered desalination system which can generate 1500 litres per hour
The SeaSun 620 is a solar-powered desalination system which can generate 620 litres per hour
SeaSun 265 :
The SeaSun 265 is a solar-powered desalination system which can generate 265 litres per hour
EaumOb et SeamOb, solutions mobiles
Mobile drinking water by reverse osmosis production units / Ultrafiltration Powered by renewable or manual energy
The EaumOB is a manually-operated solution which can generate 300 litres per hour with a manual pump. Using ultrafiltration membranes which remove bacteria, microbes, suspended particles, sediments, E-Coli, etc. from the water IT MAKES UNDRINKABLE WATER DRINKABLE.
The SeamOb, 100% mobile, uses reverse osmosis (RO) technology and can produce 30 litres of fresh water per hour from sea water containing up to 40 grams of salt per litre. The SeamOb was selected as an innovative product by commissioners at the World Water Forum in March 2012 and at the International Agricultural Show (SIAM) in Morroco in May 2015. It is supplied with its own solar panel and its own battery pack, which guarantees several hours’ autonomy.
Ready to use
OCEAN WAVE ENERGY
• Production d’électricité moins chère que les énergies traditionnelles ou renouvelables (éolien, solaire),
• Less expensive energy production than traditional or renewable energies (wind and solar energy),
• Continuous, uninterrupted production,
• Patented and proven technology,
• Intelligent system which remains autonomous throughout adverse weather conditions,
• Fully equipped with sensors allowing real-time performance data reporting,
• On shore power station and uniquely-shaped buoys: “The Wave Clapper” and the “Wing Power”.
|Type of power plant||Construction price
for 1MW (USD)
for 1MW (year)
|Solar||> to 1.5 Million||10 to 15|
|On shore / off shore wind power||> to 1.75 Million / 3 Million||13|
|ECOWAVE POWER||1 Million*||3 to 6|